Suscribe to the eRegister, our electronic news bulletin, and keep up with the breaking news from the Tennessee Register.
August 6 is
Bishop Spalding’s 30th Anniversary of Priestly Ordination Issue
and our Back to School Issue.
Please fill out contract below for ad placement in the Tennessee Register.
To run a series of ads, multiple ad discount may apply.
For more information, please contact
Steve Valiquette at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-662-6436
Send camera ready art to Debbie.Lane@dioceseofnashville.com
and cc email@example.com
PRINT ADVERTISING RATES
FOR COLOR ADS: add $469.00
SETUP CHARGE: ADD 10% FOR NON CAMERA-READY ADS.
Preferred file formats are high resolution PDF or JPG. Set up ads in grayscale or CMYK. Please outline or embed fonts. Note: Copies and/or faxes are not considered camera-ready, nor are ads that are not the size specified. We can accept files from the following applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Preferably no ads created in Publisher.
WEB AND ERIGISTER ADVERTISING RATES
Online Advertising Calendar
• Materials for date-specific postings must be received 5 working days before the requested posting date.
• For date-specific postings to be designed by Tennessee Register production staff, please allow 15 working days
• Ads may be replaced monthly at customer request.
Online Terms and Conditions
• All web spots are available on a contractual basis, billed at the end of each month. Early cancellation will result in upcharge to the earned rate.
• Advertising is accepted only subject to the conditions on our standard ad agreement form. A signed agreement is required.
• Ads and links are subject to approval before posting.
• Formats: JPEG OR PNG
• No larger than 100KB