Event will raise money for tuition assistance at diocesan schools
The award is based on high student achievement
The sale offers bargains on a wide variety of items for the home and garden
The Appeal, with a goal of raising $3 million, has flown under the radar for much of 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The diocese is taking up a special collection and Catholic Charities will be accepting material and monetary donations to help with recovery efforts.
Father Calin Tamiian will oversee the chaplains at all of the Ascension Saint Thomas System facilities in Middle Tennessee.
The Ladies of Charity is partnering with Catholic Charities of Tennessee’s Loaves and Fishes program to distribute boxes of food to those in need.
- Trump announces Judge Amy Coney Barrett as U.S. Supreme Court nominee September 26, 2020
- Catholics urged to help ‘unite world’ on behalf of internally displaced people September 25, 2020
- Knights’ Respect Life Month novena urges prayer, reflection on cause of life September 25, 2020
- Supreme Court denies appeals for two recent federal executions September 25, 2020
- Conference takes stock of progress in AIDS fight during COVID-19 pandemic September 25, 2020