Event will raise money for tuition assistance at diocesan schools
The award is based on high student achievement
The sale offers bargains on a wide variety of items for the home and garden
The Appeal, with a goal of raising $3 million, has flown under the radar for much of 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The diocese is taking up a special collection and Catholic Charities will be accepting material and monetary donations to help with recovery efforts.
Father Calin Tamiian will oversee the chaplains at all of the Ascension Saint Thomas System facilities in Middle Tennessee.
The Ladies of Charity is partnering with Catholic Charities of Tennessee’s Loaves and Fishes program to distribute boxes of food to those in need.
- Vatican-China agreement: Secretary Pompeo enters the debate September 28, 2020
- Catholic officials urge Congress, Trump to adopt new COVID-19 aid bill September 28, 2020
- Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination gives spotlight to Notre Dame Law School September 28, 2020
- Priests say Turkish attacks in northern Iraq displace Christians September 28, 2020
- Conversion is a daily battle fueled by grace, pope says September 28, 2020