The COVID-19 pandemic, Pope Francis said, exposed the world’s “physical, social and spiritual vulnerabilities.”
The respect for freedom of religion in the public sphere is a clear indicator of the health of any society,” said Cardinal Parolin.
The USCCB will host a virtual rosary event on the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary.
The plight of millions of migrants and refugees should cause people to move from “a culture of indifference to a culture of solidarity.”
The social services agency will replicate some of its successful programming from McGruder at a nearby affordable housing village.
ATLANTA (CNS) — While staffers with Catholic Relief Services delivered needed supplies to far-flung parts of the globe, students at the Georgia Institute of Technology
Pope Francis said that even today, Christians can learn new things from the countless translations of the Bible that exist.
Award winner logs nearly 500 service hours at Little Pantry That Could helping to feed the hungry
The pursuit to reform Vatican financial procedures took a surprising turn of events in late September with the forced resignation of Cardinal Angelo Becciu.
Groups in Middle Tennessee are also participating in the effort by offering prayerful witness outside abortion clinics.
Clergy, nuns, laypeople ask Congress and the White House to “put aside partisan politics and prioritize human life and the common good.”
The Vatican announced the name change Sept. 28 and released a new logo for the organization that serves seafarers and sailors.
- Tennessee’s bishops again appeal to governor to stop upcoming execution October 30, 2020
- ACE donors make Catholic education possible for more students October 30, 2020
- Catholic voters reminded to consult ‘Faithful Citizenship’ as guide October 30, 2020
- State’s three dioceses to host virtual Tennessee Catechetical Conference October 30, 2020
- Parishioner builds new altar for St. Joseph Church in Lawrence County October 30, 2020
- Drexel scholarship gives more Black students ‘a seat at the table’ at Ryan October 30, 2020
- Film’s use of pope’s comments don’t reflect the whole story October 30, 2020
- French bishops order ‘death knell’ after three killed in Nice basilica October 30, 2020
- Senate confirms Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court October 30, 2020
- UCat K of C council honored among nation’s top college councils October 30, 2020