3-point specialist extends record with every made basket; looking to play in college
There will only be a small in-person presence this year; other events will happen in state capitols around the country, including Nashville
‘In the spirit of Rev. King, we must meet the forces of hate and ignorance with the power of love,’ says USCCB president
“This year as we commemorate the legacy of this great American, we remember especially Rev. King’s belief in nonviolence,” Archbishop Gomez wrote.
Pope Francis encouraged everyone who could get the vaccine to do so to protect themselves and others.
Final total lands at 92 percent of $3 million goal
The Youth Office will host a local pro-life weekend, Jan. 29-31, to complement the national March for Life, which is going virtual for 2021.
“It is long past time to abolish the death penalty from our state and federal laws,” USCCB chairmen said in a statement.
Knights of Columbus online retreat could be a template for Knights in other states to follow
New financial control measures planned for parish business office
Former Dodger skipper died Jan. 7 at age 93
The honor caps 10 years as a scout that started at Holy Rosary Academy
This formalizes the practice that most dioceses around the world have permitted for decades, that women and girls can read and serve at Mass.
- Mercy Sister Mary Thomasetta Mogan dies at age 90 January 25, 2021
- New bus, STEM space keep St. John Vianney on the move January 22, 2021
- Overbrook launches new program for gifted students January 22, 2021
- The only girl on the ice: Ryan’s Katie Cummings is one to watch January 22, 2021
- St. Ann prepares for expansion of pre-kindergarten program January 22, 2021
- Saint Thomas nurse hit by pandemic personally, professionally January 22, 2021
- EDITORIAL – Catholic Schools Week highlights our successes and contributions January 22, 2021
- Schools strategic plan is basis for school improvement plans January 22, 2021
- Parents’ vision for their disabled adult daughter comes closer to reality January 21, 2021
- ‘9 Days for Life’ novena for the protection of human life set for Jan. 21-29 January 21, 2021